|Reference # : ||21-24886
||Title : ||Cad Operator|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||09/22/2021
| Description |
- Receive project assignments from Design Team member.
- Under supervision, prepare construction drawings required to support the installation of electronic special systems (fire alarm, security, access control, and other low voltage specialty systems) Electronic systems drawings will typically consist of items such as floor plan layouts, riser diagrams, electrical interconnections drawings and installation terminations.
- Prepare submittal documentation (i.e., data sheets, battery calculations) Maintain project drawing files, and associated records and documentation tracking & maintaining as-built drawings Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD (version 2014 or higher).
- Must be proficient using Windows based software and MS office 2000 or higher (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Someone with a little bit of experience in the construction field.
- More along with electrical or mechanical construction, not electronic board layouts.
- High school or equivalent education required.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.