SAFETY / EHS ANALYST
- Assist the site to be compliant with all Environmental Health and Safety regulations at the Federal, State and Local levels.
- Assist in implementing site specific Environmental Health and Safety programs to meet regulatory as well as corporate requirements.
- Perform job safety analysis and other risk assessments as needed to identify risks.
- Assist in development and delivery of various Environmental Health and Safety trainings as required.
- Conduct and participate in EHS inspections of all areas of site to identify hazards and ensure mitigation of them.
- Conduct incident investigations to find root causes and ensure implementation of CAPAs identified. Help with managing workers compensation.
- Keep an oversite for Hazardous waste management program. Create wastewater monthly reports, CRTK reporting and other environmental reports as directed.
- Provide support during any regulatory or internal inspections.
- Coordinate collection of Environmental Health and Safety data for reporting to corporate like Environmental Footprint, Good Observations, etc. Coordinate safety shoe, safety glasses and respirator fit testing programs with outside vendors.
- Assist and coordinate in implementation of various EHS risk reduction projects as required.
- Coordinate various Environmental Health and Safety activities at the site as required.
- Manage First aid and spill response supplies. Coordinate First Aid Team and Spill Response Team trainings
- Perform other duties as assigned or required by business needs.
- Bachelor of Engineering/ Science preferably in Occupational Safety and/or Industrial Hygiene or Environmental Engineering or Science or other closely related field.
- 3-5 years of manufacturing industrial experience preferably in Pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Industrial hygiene experience in pharmaceutical setting preferred.
- Effective written/verbal communication and organization/analytical skills; experience recording/writing detailed technical data and reports is required.
This 2+ month position starts ASAP. Possible Temp to Perm
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Alex: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #21-00250
W2 ONLY MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE