MEDICAID REBATE ANALYST
LAWRENCE TOWNSHIP, NJ
Shift: (Hours will range from 25-40 hours a week)
Candidate shall provide accurate and prompt payment processing of quarterly Federal, MCO, ADAP, and State rebate program invoices utilizing the Model N Medicaid System.
- Primary responsibilities are associated with downloading invoices from third party websites and processing related payments.
- Activities include downloading, logging and other related activities required to prepare invoice documents for processing followed by analyzing the invoices for accuracy, identifying and documenting rebate variance explanations, which may involve communicating with outside parties, and processing payments in accordance with established time frames.
- The role requires the ability to handle multiple priorities and perform under time pressure.
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent and/or relevant analytical or operational experience in finance, business or a related discipline.
- Minimum 1 - 2 years' experience in a finance, accounting, business analysis or operations role and familiarity with financial processes, (e.g., accounts payable, accounts receivable, contract management.).
- Experience in rebate processing a plus.
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Basic knowledge of the healthcare industry and marketing concepts.
- A basic understanding of Client Company or related industry customers, business processes, product information, disease areas, etc.
- Familiarity with the U.S. government pricing and reimbursement landscape and exposure to Model N and SAP is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work with large data sets and multiple time-bound priorities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively within a team environment is required.
- Strong PC skills with particular expertise in MS Excel and Word.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Krysty: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #21-00223
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE