SENIOR CORPORATE RECRUITER
Client's Talent Acquisition team is seeking a recruiter to find the highly skilled talent for a variety of Corporate Roles. This is a great opportunity to join a Fortune 100 global company at an exciting time of rapid growth.
- Work closely with leaders to understand their business strategy and staffing needs.
- Partner with hiring managers for full cycle recruiting efforts, including identifying capability and knowledge requirements, sourcing a diverse slate of candidates, establishing valid candidate assessment processes and facilitating the offer process.
- Identify potential candidates through the use of Boolean searches, networking, candidate referrals, web sourcing, ATS database and social networking.
- Achieve exceptional levels of client and partner satisfaction.
- Participate in branding Client as a premium employer of choice.
- Maintain a network of industry contacts to identify potential candidates for Client's future needs.
This 3+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Adriel: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-01732
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
- 5+ years of high-volume recruiting experience for a search firm, agency or in-house talent acquisition team.
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems.
- Experience with Workday desired but not required.
- Ability to develop results-driven recruiting strategies for sourcing, evaluation and selection of talent.
- Proven expertise in customer relationship management.
- Exceptional interviewing, communication, negotiation, organization and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization (executive, professional, administrative).
- Ability to be flexible, multi task and handle multiple competing priorities with minimal supervision.
- Team-orientation with excellent interpersonal skills.