SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER ? BUSINESS DATA ANALYST
W/SUPPLY CHAIN FOR END TO END LABELING PROJECT
- 3-5 years' experience Project Management.
- Strong project manager with business and data analysis skills, business process skills with a preference for experience in the Regulatory, Supply chain and Labeling experience.
- Experience in project managing COTS system implementation (in the cloud preferred), with responsibility for integrating vendor and client project plans.
- Experience with Pharma validation/QA processes and requirements.
- This role will be more than a PM/program manager will need to provide support and delivery of requirements/process design and assurance of the configuration of tools to satisfy those requirements.
- Ability to identify and manage design, process and requirement issues with users to close on final configuration of the COTS product.
The End to End Labeling project will deliver a comprehensive global end to end labeling process and data management/reporting capability to provide visibility throughout the process and ensure compliance with Final Distribution Dates for label changes. The project is in the Regulatory and Supply chain space and relies heavily process/workflow management and data from RIM and ERP. Migrations of data from various system will be necessary for a successful implementation.
- Gathering and drafting high-quality user/system requirements.
- Developing/re-engineering and drafting business processes.
- Working knowledge/configuring workflow systems, including workflow management and data flow diagraming.
- Data analysis.
- Project management deliverables and reporting including financial tracking and contracting support.
- Integration of project plan with Vendor/vendor delivery plan.
- Management of vendor delivery and vendor performance.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Cheryl: email@example.com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-01716
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE