|Reference # : ||19-01715
||Title : ||Marketing Project Delivery Lead|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||10/07/2019 / 03/31/2020
| Description |
MARKETING PROJECT DELIVERY LEAD
The Marketing Project Delivery Lead provides project management capabilities for managing large scale, cross-department, Digital/CRM patient or HCP focused programs and serves as the point of contact for Client business leads and suppliers into Digital Marketing to support the tactical execution of digital and CRM programs.
Reports to the Senior Manager of CRM Operations within the Digital Marketing team. The position interacts with multiple Client internal functions, such as Campaign Planning, Brand Managers, Digital Strategy, Campaign QA, Strategic Capabilities, Emerging Technologies, Marketing Operations, IT, as well as external operational vendors and agencies.
- Apply classic project management methodology capabilities: project delivery within defined budget, specific timeline, standards of quality and agreed-upon scope.
- Understand campaign management and CRM programs, required procedures and data integration requirements.
- Serve as first line of communication for Brand/Business contact and own client satisfaction.
- Collaborate with business partners to define project scope and obtain estimates from suppliers to secure funding for projects.
- Track the project budgets against the actual costs and forecast costs to completion.
- Gather initial requirements and collaborate with Campaign Planning Managers responsible for drafting the business requirements and managing data integration requirements with Client's marketing database vendor.
- Develop and manage integrated project plan and timelines and ensure full alignment across internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify risks and pro-actively guide the team through mitigation plans.
- Follow-up on operational and campaign development issues with business partners and suppliers.
- Lead operational status meetings with all internal/external stakeholders as needed; develop agenda and status reports and issue minutes with assigned action items.
- Drive MS Project Online and project management best practices across the DMO organization.
- Maintain project status, issues and risks and communicate to the key project participants and interested parties.
- Manage Document Library, ensuring latest creative, project plans, status reports and campaign documentation are stored appropriately.
- Develop Incident escalations designed to inform stakeholders of issues.
- Coordinate regularly-scheduled campaign performance reviews with applicable analytics and marketing teams.
- Coordinate project post-mortem debriefs and share learnings across the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, IT, Digital Marketing or related field.
- A minimum of 8 years of patient/HCP marketing, database marketing, CRM, account management, project management and/or other related roles.
- Thorough understanding of project management fundamentals.
- Prior hands-on experience with operational campaign management programs that involve data integration with digital channels.
- Demonstrated experience managing multi-faceted, complex CRM programs both internally and with external partners/suppliers.
- Experience operationalizing email marketing, direct mail, data entry, telemarketing (inbound and outbound), and digital marketing programs.
- Strong ability to manage multiple priorities and influence cross-functional stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred.
- Experience with MS Office products, including MS Project and SharePoint.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Michelle: email@example.com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-01715
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE