JUNIOR PROJECT COORDINATOR
Client is seeking an organized and energetic project coordinator to join our growing organization. The project coordinator will work with the project manager and adjunct team to organize and implement new and exciting company projects. Working in a team environment, the project coordinator will organize meetings, take notes, manage schedules, and ensure all materials and information are present to meet project timelines. The role is essential to the launching of new projects and the project coordinator must be organized and professional.
- Monitor current projects and coordinates all team members involved to keep workflow on track.
- Assign new project tasks.
- Work to improve the project process.
- Ensure project aligns with set strategy and budget.
- Organize and plan meetings with project manager.
- Arrange and manage team goals/project schedules/new information and keeps all material up to date.
- Communicate timeline changes and new information to team; tracks project changes and adjust schedules as needed.
- Record minutes and take detailed notes during meetings.
- In charge of keeping track of all project-related paperwork; ensure all needed materials are current and properly filed and stored.
- Strategize with project manager when needed.
- Track and analyze project risks and recommend improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business, administration, or related field.
- Previous experience in an administrative, marketing, or manager role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior computer skills; well-versed in Microsoft Office Suite, strong and thorough knowledge of Excel.
- Able to work effectively under pressure.
- Flexible and able to multitask on several different aspects of a project or on multiple projects.
- Able to produce quality work with strict deadlines.
This 5+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Kevin: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-01710
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE