|Reference # : ||19-01708
||Title : ||Financial Analyst for Global Pharma|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||09/11/2019
| Description |
FINANCIAL ANALYST FOR GLOBAL PHARMA
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop SG&A expense forecasts, informed by actuals and key trends for the IO Franchise and Cross-Franchise functional expenses, including:
- Sales and Marketing resource planning.
- Direct Brand and Medical expenses.
- Cross-Brand allocation modeling.
- Partner with Franchise Finance Director and business stakeholders to track spend and articulate financial impact of risks and/or opportunities arising from variances within the budget.
- Support the month-end financial close process, including accrual PO reporting, journal entries, variance analysis and SOX commentary.
Reporting and Planning:
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales performance reporting for the Global and US Oncology leadership teams, as well as MTD and YTD expense reporting for the IO Franchise.
- Support the financial planning process as it relates to latest best estimates, quarterly planning and long-range planning running variance analysis, inclusive of all formal and ad hoc requests.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
- 3+ years related work experience in accounting, finance, or business analysis.
- In depth knowledge of EXCEL and working knowledge of other MS Office applications.
- Proficiency in SAP and Hyperion; exposure to general office and financial systems, e.g. Business Intelligence software.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and draw conclusions from less than certain data.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively work with cross-functional teams.
Skills and Competencies:
- Analytical thinking ? ability to collate & analyze data and identify key drivers.
- Focus on delivery ? works well under pressure, meets tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail ? clear, accurate and consistent outputs both financial and verbal.
- Flexibility - to respond to fast changing business needs on short notice.
- Presentation and communication skills - to be able to present both impactful and easily understandable financial data and associated recommendations to a financial and non-financial audience.
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and financial modelling skills.
- Experience of working in a global organization, preferably within the pharmaceuticals industry, and knowledge of the drug development life cycle and commercial aspects of the industry.
- Experience of working within a multi-disciplinary team and liaising with senior managers leaders.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, including oral & written.
- Good understanding of functional cost drivers.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Krysty: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-01708
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE