DATA CENTER MIGRATION PROJECT MANAGER
LAWRENCE TOWNSHIP, NJ
- Support the wave migration planning activities for Project Cumulus.
- Engage internal application and infrastructure SMEs in the planning process, developing a project plan to move an application out of HPW Data Center to one of three locations.
- Drive various work-stream requirements and dependencies from planning phase thru implementation and post application migration support working under the general direction of a work-stream lead reporting in to the Program.
- Tracking deliverables, dependencies, risks and report/escalate as needed throughout migration planning.
This 6+month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Bridget: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #17-01115
- Background in Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), tiered client server architecture, hosting and network infrastructure as well as Project Management.
- Experience in application and infrastructure migrations in a large scale, global enterprise along with a thorough understanding of project management phases, techniques and tools.
- Strong communication skills are a must.