PHARMACEUTICAL QUALITY ASSURANCE FOR GXP COMPUTERIZED SYSTEMS
Lead Quality Assurance resource needed to provide quality support for global computer validation projects in the ERP area, such as SAP, under the guidance of the Global Quality Computer Compliance team.
- Reviewing and providing input to validation and test strategies.
- Verify documentation is in compliance with internal procedures and external regulations.
- Participate in review and approval of requirements, test scripts, reports and other SDLC documentation with a focus on quality, and testability.
- Participate in process changes in the organization.
- Participate in audits.
- Participate in change management of additional systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Sciences with a minimum of 5-8 years' experience working in life sciences industry with focus in the area of Quality Assurance.
- Experience working with various GxP Enterprise Computerized Systems (on-premise and Cloud based (SaaS) COTS) used in the life sciences industry.
- Candidate must be well-versed with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies such as Waterfall and V-model. In-depth knowledge of US FDA regulations, ISO standards, MHRA and EU regulations (including Annex 11), and ICH guidelines and Drug Development Life Cycle process.
- Extensive experience developing and using risk based approaches for computer systems validation.
- Experience in managing multiple projects and determined to get job done correctly and on time.
- Knowledge in SAP is a plus.
- Microsoft Office experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint is also recommended.
- Good organization skills and strong interpersonal skills as well as ability to work with other departments.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Michelle: email@example.com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #17-01109