|Reference # : ||17-01099
||Title : ||Clinical Outsourcing Manager|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||08/22/2017 / 02/21/2018
| Description |
CLINICAL OUTSOURCING MANAGER
This position reports to the Associate Director of Outsourcing Management. As an integral member of the CCPS, the Outsourcing Manager is the process gate keeper and expert related to outsourcing processes.
- Contracting of clinical and scientific vendor services (such as Contract Research Organization, Central Lab, Biomarker Lab, Imaging Lab) for internally managed clinical trials.
- Management and oversight of CRO and scientific vendors for outsourced activities.
- Provide operational expertise and strategic leadership, support, guidance and training to teams on all aspects of outsourced work.
- Ensure alignment of teams to the related Client outsourcing strategies.
- Drive outsourcing activities by interfacing with operational teams, support groups and service providers for successful selection, contracting and execution of outsourced studies while ensuring compliance with regulatory standards, ethical practices, Client outsourcing and procurement policies and procedures.
This 6+month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Bridget: email@example.com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #17-01099
- Degree in Legal, Life science, Business Administration or equivalent. Advanced degree a plus.
- Clinical development experience of 3 to 5 years required, with Scientific, Financial and Project management experience desired.
- Experience interacting with a wide range of suppliers (e.g., Contract Research Organizations, Cooperative groups, Clinical laboratories, Core laboratories including ECG and Imaging service providers): initiating, negotiating and executing legal and/or financial agreements in the clinical trials environment- biotech or pharmaceutical industry.
- Proven experience in managing key internal and external stakeholders effectively by frequently soliciting input and gathering and incorporating feedback into processes as appropriate.
- Effective management of cross-functional, multi-cultural teams and demonstrated ability to work and influence within a matrix structure.
- Proven time management skills and ability to be flexible to meet job demands and take on new initiatives and improvement efforts.
- Ability to sustain high levels of performance in a constantly changing environment