|Reference # : ||17-00885
||Title : ||WordPress Developer|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||06/15/2017
| Description |
This role will require an experienced developer who can work independently along with multiple teams to deliver working solutions to our high-traffic production environment.
This person has front-end web development skills and experience building complex WordPress sites including plugins for integration with internal and third-party systems. The WordPress Developer will work across numerous departments to help build and maintain a variety of Marketing and Advertising websites for Client. The ideal candidate has experience executing small to medium WordPress websites, building custom plugins and widgets using industry best practices. We are looking for an individual that is innovative and resourceful, making the most impact with the least amount of resources. This candidate will be working closely with a world-class team of engineers, developers, and content marketers to create the best possible solutions. The WordPress developer will be working in partnership with our Senior WordPress developer.
- Build and maintain a variety of high-traffic WordPress sites on our existing platform.
- Write and maintain custom plugins and themes.
- Work with project managers and teams to deliver with quality and adhere to timelines.
- Ability to provide user friendly site administration, documentation, and guidance to content contributors.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and outside development/design agencies to complete projects.
- Work with online marketing and marketing science team to make sure the website functions properly for SEO and SEM as well as the proper display of data.
- 2+ years of experience with WordPress and PHP.
- Back-end skills - Experience building custom themes, plugins, widgets, WordPress filters, WordPress hooks and etc.
- Associate's degree in web development related field, or equivalent experience.
- Version Control (GitHub, Subversion, etc.).
- Experience working with APIs - SOAP, REST and other.
Great to haves:
- Strong knowledge of web performance optimization, caching, and SEO.
- OOP background - Experience with C, C++, C#, .NET or Java.
- Experience with A/B Testing and data-driven decision making.
- Third Party API Experience (Twitter API, Facebook API, etc.).
- Experience working with WP Engine Server Environment.
- Shell/Powershell scripting knowledge.
This 3+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Briana: email@example.com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #17-00885
WE WILL TRANSFER H1-B VISAS