CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR - PARALEGAL
JERSEY CITY, NJ OR IRVINE, CA
- Preferred 2-3 years in corporate office setting
- Great attention to detail.
- Great multitasking ability
- Bachelor's degree
Working with lead paralegal in preparing, examining, analyzing, negotiating, and revising contracts for commercial consulting in the healthcare industry.
- Assist lead paralegal with the preparation and revision of contracts
- Assist paralegal with proposal planning and administration of contracts.
- Track authorizations and correspondence.
- Maintain detailed and organized files.
- Prepare contract change notices
- Prepare and disseminate information to appropriate employees regarding contract status, facilitate contractor meetings.
- Perform closing activities as needed.
- Track payments and deadlines.
- Analyze and mitigate risk.
- Provide contract summaries and ensure contract execution in accordance with company policy.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Cheryl: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #17-00884