Quality Control scientist (microbiology, raw materials, compendial) to support test method transfer and validation of assays.
JOB LOCATION: DEVENS, MA
- Assays: UV-VIS Spectrometry, SDS Page, Wet chemical analysis, utility testing (e.g. TOC, conductivity, and gas testing) and more complex assays including GC solvent analysis, various HPLC methodologies (e.g. peptide map and carbohydrate analysis,) ELISAs, qPCR and bioassay.
- Assisting in validation of QC assays
- Compile, analyze and document chromatographic data.
- Perform routine/non-routine data analysis calculations.
- Document analytical data under cGMP and corporate guidelines.
- Participate and resolve laboratory investigations of unexpected analytical results
- Writing and establishing specifications
- Writing validation protocols
- Support cGMP laboratory initiatives following laboratory SOPs.
- Writing laboratory SOPs
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Karen: email@example.com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #17-00883
- A degree in chemistry, biochemistry, microbiology or related scientific discipline.
- 6 years' experience with a Bachelors or 4 years with a masters
- Master's degree preferred
- Experience in ELISA, Bioassay, HPLC and/or IC instrumentation preferred
- Empower system software experience a plus