FINANCE OPERATION ADMIN II
The primary responsibilities include but are not limited to: Perform a variety of financial activities and data analysis related. Managing and analyzing the financial and data aspects for the region, reporting to the regional head.
The primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supply financial information and reports to regional head and direct reports.
- Be the focal point for any financial relevant analysis and information.
- Track and report both the financial and service level KPI's for regional, country and site level.
- Monitor key indicators and related activity.
- Support and oversee the tracking of cost saving, cost avoidance, cash-in plans for the region.
- Aggregate and load savings to the savings' database.
- Analyze 'plan vs. actuals' and report to corporate. (region, cluster, country and site level).
- Assist with invoice coding as necessary.
- Cooperation with closing activities, for the assigned countries.
- Identify, escalate and help research financial and service data issues.
- Creation and update of suppliers in the ERP/PO system as necessary.
- Assisting with other accounting functions, as necessary.
- Collection and analysis of data, and the preparation of financial presentations including analysis and cost of labor.
- Lead, manage and participate in any other projects, tasks, or meetings at the request of the direct/indirect manager.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in accounting, finance or other related field.
- Two to three years' experience working in Finance and/or Accounting area.
- Knowledge and experience in cost accounting, financial planning and analysis.
- Finance and SOX related positions of trust (POT).
- Experience working with multinational organizations dealing with multiple currencies, preferred; experience with Latin American markets a plus.
- Experience with Oracle or similar applications preferred strong analytical skills.
- Must work well both independently and as part of a team in fact-paced environment and against established deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Power Point, Word and Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Excel (pivot tables, functions).
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Bilingual English/Spanish Required. Portuguese a plus.
- Takes initiative; anticipates and removes potential barriers to completion of projects.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Briana: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #17-00876