BIOLOGICS PROCESS OPERATOR
- Operates control systems and processes in Biotechnology Pilot Plants as assigned.
- Prepares process buffers and reagents.
- Cleans equipment and maintain area in clean and orderly fashion.
- Recognizes and reports safety, maintenance and operational variances to area management.
- Communicates status of operations to area management in a timely manner.
- Follows detailed SOP's and batch records.
- Ensures compliance with cGMP and safety requirements.
- Maintains files, records and equipment.
- Records data, logs activities and monitors processes.
- Achieves and maintains proficiency through training.
- High school diploma with a minimum of 5 years process operations experience A.A.S. or B.S. degree is preferred.
- Prior job related experience required along with demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- Familiarity with general chemistry, mathematics, microbiology and cGMP clean room operations is a plus.
- The nature of the position demands keen attention to detail.
- Prior experience following and documenting written instructions is required.
- Committed team player prepared to work in and embrace a team based culture.
- Shift work and overtime required.
- Selected candidates will be required to enter a structured training program and successfully complete all modules including Biologics orientation training, general knowledge training and job function training and successfully complete training module evaluations at 1, 3, 6 and 12 month milestones.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Patrick: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #17-00875