FINANCIAL ANALYST WITH PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Logistics, or related field required.
- At least 2-4 years financial reporting or accounting experience.
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical or healthcare environment.
Knowledge of SAP.
- Solid MS Office Skills (excel, PPT, Word) skills.
- Strong Data analysis and interpretation skills.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to interact with all levels within and outside of the organization.
- Ability to work independently on tasks or projects which support the function.
- Ability to work with sensitive and/or confidential information.
- Demonstrates strong leadership abilities.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills required.
- Has the ability to handle multiple priorities and demands.
- Assist in identifying obstacles to existing departmental or functional processes or programs and implement process improvements.
- Investigate and resolve issues and discrepancies discovered through analyses.
- Prepare additional analyses as required for various internal and external departments.
- Independently deal with issues or problems with minimal directions.
- Prepare Project Summary reports and other ad hoc reports of Projects Planned, including Actual vs. Budget spend.
- Review regularly open projects to ensure amounts and timing are current.
- Compiles and analyzes data, creates complex reports and provides information regarding function activities.2/2017.
- Exercises independent discretion and judgment, where input to changes in work processes and work flow is often required.
- Manages and follows-up on action items and activities in support of the department and/or function.
- Performs complex analysis based on identified needs based on direction provided.
- Proactively identifies and executes on areas for improvement within the department.
- Provides general support to projects which monitoring project timelines and deliverables.
- Provides support for budgets and tracks project timelines and deliverables.
- Reviews, updates and uploads information to relevant systems.
- Solicits information from various sources and develops presentations as needed.
- Utilizes software and/or systems specific to the functional area to compile and generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence, and presentations.
- Works independently on a variety of complex and diversified department activities and projects, requiring sound planning, judgment, adaptability, and accountability.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Cheryl: email@example.com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #17-00874