|Reference # : ||19-01733
||Title : ||Tower Climber|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||2 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||03/25/2019 / 12/31/2019
| Description |
Scope of Work/Job Requirements:
| T2= $56,160.00
| T3= $66,560.00
- Nokia L600 5G Overlay
- Crew should be capable of performing the following
- Know how to actually perform Boom Swaps
- Need to understand and know how to give crane signals
- Installing cross over plates (tower top), hand rails, toe rails etc.
- Standard Line and Antenna work
- Hanging new antennas & radios
- Relocating existing antennas
- Running/Installing HFC cable
- Able to wire up tower top and ground COVP's
- Able to install indoor & outdoor AMOB shelves including h-frames, 19 inch telco racks (indoor)
- Proper installation of RF jumpers
- Weather proofing
- No excessive bends, kinks, or other poor installation techniques
- Proper installation of power & fiber jumpers
- Know how, and have the tools necessary to perform fiber light test as well as properly clean fiber cables.
- Know how, and have the tools necessary to perform RF jumper sweeps.
- Outdoor ground cabinet installations for SSC cabinets, FCOA cabinets etc
- Understanding how to run/install conduit and be able to actually do it
- Crew needs to know how to take AAT measurements and submit the reports as part of the close out package
- Basic trouble shooting skills to figure out how to restore a sector or technology that is down.
- Generally this comes down to they broke a fiber cable, bad radio, or bad antenna
- Crew should be able to perform a tape drop to establish rad center and take photos recording the results
- Understand how to read CD's, RFDS, Structural Analysis, BOM's and any other NTP documents.
- More importantly, can they figure out what its telling them to do onsite.
- Create rigging plans when required
- Understand COP requirements and how to complete them.
- Basic ground civil construction requirements.
- Building platforms, adding stairs etc.
- Market: South Texas, I'm centralizing in Corpus Christi area.
- Duration: As long as we want it and can perform.
- We'll know if the first couple of weeks if the crew can cut it or not.
- I have line of site to several markets for both Ericsson and Nokia.
- Desired traits/attributes
- Good attitude
- Show up and be where you are supposed to be when you are supposed to be there
- Truthful, tell the progress good, bad or ugly
- Be able to work in fluid environment. Nokia and TMO have several challenges that ultimately get pushed down the chain.
- Nokia Certified is a huge plus
- Be willing to put in long hours when necessary
- Understand that working at night will be required to support cut overs.