Java Technical Architect
Technical Architect for a large Modernization Program
Our client is embarking on an exciting journey of modernizing a 25 year old legacy application to a nimble and agile platform slated to help them adapt to changing business needs. We are building a team of expert developers who will form the core of this modernization program.
In additional to hands-on software development expertise, the role demands:
- Astute awareness of current technology trends and open source technologies
- Architectural and Design thinking
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Result-oriented and Self-motivated problem solver
- Experience in large scale transformation programs and leading teams
If you make it through the rigorous selection process, you will:
- Work with a team of cre?me de la cre?me specialists to develop software platform architecture
- Leverage your software development skills to Design, Code and Test the solution using latest technologies
- Mentor and lead team of onsite & offshore developers
- Own delivery of the solution
In addition to a stimulating environment and an attractive compensation, you will have access to a vast array of internal trainings to keep your skills sharp and a world class HR that is committed to work with you to reach your potential.
If you are a passionate programmer, and are looking for an opportunity to influence and shape the future using open-source technologies, we earnestly look forward to discussing your candidature...
- Expert level programming skills in Java
- Experience with TDD utilizing Mocking and similar concepts
- Strong understanding of Microservices architectures
- Experience with technologies used for service registry like Zookeeper, Eureka etc
- Experience with event-based and message-driven distributed system
- Experience with reactive programming (RX, Reactive Streams, Akka etc)
- Experience with NoSQL Datastores such as Cassandra and MongoDB
- Experience with distributed caching frameworks such as Redis, JBoss Datagrid
- Experienced with Platforms as a Service such as Cloud Foundry, OpenShift, etc.
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery using modern DevOps tools and workflows such as git, GitHub, Jenkins
- Experience with agile development (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) and Test Automation (behaviour, unit, integration testing)
- Java Certification
- Experience with JBoss Drools
- Experience with any BRMS(Business Rules Management System) like iLog, JBoss BRMS
- Experience with JMS, Kafka
- Experience with Spring boot
- Experience with Spring cloud
- Experience with Apache Camel
- Experience with Gradle
- Experience with Groovy, Scala
The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.