|Reference # : ||17-93792
||Title : ||Cassandra Administrator/DBA|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||01/02/2018
| Description |
|Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position|
Title: Cassandra DBA/Administrator
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 12+ Months
- Assist in the development of tools and techniques for data access, retention and security
- Production Support experience must
- Configuration, provisioning, upgrading and decommissioning databases and database tuning.
- Monitoring production deployments for capacity issues, performance and troubleshooting
- Production database support. Availability for 24X7 on call rotation support.
If you are available and interested, then please apply with your updated resume or you can call me at (973)-967-3531.
- Minimum 4 years of extensive experience managing Cassandra NoSQL database.
- Knowledge of NoSQL best practices & NoSQL data modeling
- Knowledge of operating interrelationships between database, business applications and operating systems.
- Understand hot and cold backup planning.
- Good Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Must be able to work with multiple groups to resolve data issues.
- Must have experience of working in mid to large size production environment across multiple active Datacenters.
- Must be able to work in a 24x7 on-call customer facing environment on need basis.
- Monitor and tune query performance , define and implement backup strategies per data retention requirements, diagnose and resolve production issues as needed 24x7
- Deep knowledge of Cassandra DB performance/scaling concepts and tuning best practices
- Ability to write and maintain Unix/Linux shell scripts.
- Highly self-motivated with the desire to embrace new database technologies and must be able to work independently or within a team in a high demand and dynamic environment.
- Prior experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Must have exceptional verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field. Master’s preferred.
Thanks & Regards
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3531| Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org| Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube