Job Title: Accountant I
Job ID: GEJP00022796
Location: Cranberry Township, PA
Duration: 3+ Months (temp to perm )
- Important points are SAP knowledge and project financing.
- Reconciling project billings, costs and margin and WIP
- Analyzing projects between different legal entities and reconciling POs and billings.
- Ability to work with minimal guidance, analyze projects over a three year period.
- Five years plus experience
- The Accountant I is responsible for statutory and financial accounting and ensuring numbers roll up in a sensible form and in line with standard processes, and for SOX 404 testing and compliance.
- The Accountant has direct access to the General Ledger and handles the basic accounting functions required to support it including accounts receivable and accounts payable.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
Thanks And Regards,
- Maintain the financial ledger of a legal entity in compliance with local laws/GAPs, tax codes, government regulations and filing requirements.
- Book Journals to reflect financial activities in compliance with above same (may include some or all of: accruals, fixed assets, stock/inventory, accounts receivables, accounts payables, expenses, payroll)
- Ensure timely and defect-free account reconciliations.
- Ensure all expenses paid & recorded in ERP system, ensuring compliance within SOPs and business/company policies.
- Participate in regular balance sheet reviews and variance analyses
- Provide accurate and timely statutory & management reporting Provide reporting for Corporate/Business requests Participate in controllership initiatives and internal and external audit projects Qualifications:
- 1. Bachelors degree in accounting, finance, or other business related field; OR high school diploma / GED and 2 years accounting or finance experience.
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3552 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Sai.Paramita@artech.com | Website: www.artech.com