|Reference # : ||19-214374
||Title : ||General Ledger Accountant|
Jersey City, NJ
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||03/13/2019
| Description |
Minimum of 3 ? 5 Years tactical day-to-day account experience including bank reconciliation, account reconciliations, journal entry preparation, financial statement creation, month-end close, etc.
- Experience in audit preparedness
- Healthcare Provider ? Specifically Health Plan (if possible)
- Self-Starter with an ability to work autonomously
- Communicates Clearly
- Forward Thinker who can anticipate the needs of an accounting department
- Personnel to work directly with and under Client supervision, in connection with the Company's Accounting.
- Executes day-to-day accounting activities accurately
- Provides data to Client to enable decision making
- Executes ad-hoc requirements as instructed
- Reviews outputs created by junior staff
- Certified Public Accountant or other relevant certification
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems, or related Business Management disciplines.
- Responsible for day-to-day oversight and review of deliverables and related outputs
- Responsible for supporting and leading project tasks.