|Reference # : ||19-214038
||Title : ||Community Manager|
San Francisco, CA
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||2 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||03/25/2019 / 03/24/2020
| Description |
Company: Artech Information Systems LLC
Position: Community Manager
Duration: 12 Months with extension
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Job Reference Code: 19-24038
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- A Community Manager assesses the needs, goals and interests of our youth.
- The Community Manager collaborates and works along with schools, community organizations, parents, and a network of advisors, tutors, coaches and mentors, to put students on a path that leads them to become a tech leader.
- The Community Manager serves as a role model, coach, and ambassador for students to accomplish their goals.
- Create a community connected to the Code Next lab by connecting with local non-profits, schools, and other tech companies in the community.
- Connect with Client teams and create a processes for the Code Next programs.
- Serve as the face of Code Next in the local community.
- Manage and lead the Oakland lab operations, including leading a team of coaches, head coach, site coordinator and volunteers.
- Act as a liaison between staff and Code Next team Program Lead. Work directly with students, teachers and parents to ensure that they are following our road map to success; identify areas of academic strength, leadership skills, program interest and motivation and weakness of students to help them complete program successfully.
- Follow up on student progress regularly, (e.g., monitoring academic success, create and review progress reports/project completion, assess extracurricular projects, etc.)
- Create a path for students to develop their technical skills academically and practically through self paced hands on learning and project work. Managing and coordinating Code Next events.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Education, Social Work, Psychology, or related field
- Minimum 3 years management experience and/or academic advising experience preferred and a passion for working with underserved populations
- Have a solid understanding of the tech industry and/or have a connection to maker/developer communities
- Culturally competent to balance roles of coach, counselor, and advocate
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated experience or interest in helping students transition into colleges and universities
Manager - Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3519 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: email@example.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with us on - LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube