|Reference # : ||18-43711
||Title : ||Specialist, Contract to Order Operations|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||08/20/2018 / 02/19/2019
| Description |
|Job Title: Specialist, Contract to Order Operations|
Work Location: Tampa, FL
Length of Assignment: 6 Months
Position Type: Contract Role
Client: A Big Pharmaceutical Company
This role requires a detailed knowledge of all contract to order processes, controls, and technologies (including Contract, Requisitioning, Purchase Order Creation). The team provides Procure to Pay operational support for all Client (Client) divisions and across all countries where Client operates.
This position has the experience to handle escalated issues specifically for operational contract to order processes as well as support the other members of the team as needed.
Key Business Partners. Global Process Owners, Global Procurement, Global Logistics, Finance, R&D, other Business Unit Support
Detailed Position Responsibilities:
• Escalation point for day to day operational issue resolution on contract to order tasks performed by External Service Provider (ESP)
• Managing issue resolution through a good working knowledge of company systems, procedures, and policies, and information sources.
• Provide support to end-users, resolve questions/issues in the contract to Order space
• Managing compliance to Standard Operating Procedures, Knowledge Articles, Instruction Manuals, and global processing Playbook
• Review and process escalated requisitions that require Tier II review
• Review and authorize third-party vendor creation, change, and unblock requests
• Assist and properly escalate or resolve inquiries on invoice processing and payment
• Review of Sales & Use Tax Exemption Certificates before sending to suppliers
• Assisting manager and team, as requested, with procure to pay operations and vendor maintenance issues / projects
• Act as Subject Matter Expert for contract to pay functional area
• Assist GPO with implementation of enhancements and new processes.
• Participate in User Acceptance Testing for application upgrades, modifications, and implementations
Desired Experience - Must have requirements:
• College (business related) degree or equivalent work experience
• A minimum of 2 years administrative, customer service, and/or finance experience;
• Expert ability using, and guiding others to use, electronic business systems (e.g. Excel) and applications (e.g. ERP systems or other business applications).
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated interpersonal and client support skills, particularly with remote clients
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a high volume, sometimes high pressure, work environment.
• Ability to confidently raise issues and participate in problem solving as required.
• Polished business acumen including Strong communication skills
• Excellent communication and customer service skills with all levels of organization.
• Working understanding of sourcing methodology and transactional procurement
Ideal Candidates Would Also Have:
• Demonstrated ability to navigate standard document and business systems, including SAP , Ariba and MS Office/Excel.
Interested candidates can share their most updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or they can reach out to me on #973-967-3412