Responsibilities will include daily management of battery cell test regimens & reports, plus creation of test fixtures and other tasks related to power and battery design in PC environments.
Required Technical/Functional Skills:
- Self-starter able to work with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of basic DC electricity (voltage, current, power)
- Familiarity with basic lab tools such as DC power supply & multimeter
- Comfortable manipulating Excel-based data
- Ability to design & build simple items from wood or metal
- Basic Soldering skills / experience
None required above required skills listed.
Preferred Technical/Functional Skills:
- Ability to use oscilloscope
- Experience creating Microsoft Excel macros / VBA programming
- Experience creating / maintaining Microsoft SharePoint database
- Experience using spot welder, CNC, or routing tools