|Reference # : ||18-18553
||Title : ||PL/SQL Developer |
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||04/02/2018 / 04/02/2019
| Description |
Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position
Job Title: PL/SQL Developer
Job ID: 18-18553
Location: Atlanta ,GA (Onsite)
Duration: 12 Months (Possible Extension)
Client is looking Rockstar of PL/SQ with strong database tuning experience.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience developing in Oracle database environments.
- Must be proficient in Oracle PL/SQL package design and tuning.
- Must have strong SQL tuning skills in VLDB Oracle database environments.
- Must be proficient in the development of functions, stored procedures and packages.
- Must be proficient in development using external tables, bulk statement processing, dynamic
- Understanding how to leverage and review explain plans and utilizing optimizer hints.
- Dealing with large volumes of data (millions/billions) and partitioned tables.
- Strong physical and logical modeling a must.
- Deep understanding of performance monitoring tools, AWR, ASH, etc.
- Database design/implementation skills.
Desirable Technical Skills:
- Experience with monitoring and performance tools (AWR, ASH, Toad etc).
- Experience with large volume data extraction, transformation and loading logic and tools.
Education, Training and Travel:
Bachelor’s degree in a related field required, unless there is significant, relevant work
Communication and Cognitive Abilities:
- Cooperate with matrixed team members to meet goals or complete tasks.
- Must be comfortable working in ambiguous and/or stressful situations.
- Must be self-motivated and know when to seek guidance; detail-orientation is a must.
- Flexibility, ability to change priorities quickly, and capacity to handle multiple tasks.
- Effective collaborator with proven process improvement skills.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to consistently learn new technologies and apply those concepts to customer’s needs.
- Ability to work as part of a geographically dispersed team.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively to both technical & non-technical audiences.
- Must communicate and document all production changes to the appropriate change control boards and individuals.
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at Anurag.firstname.lastname@example.org / 973.967.3462
Assistant Manager - US Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3462 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Anurag.Pal@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for over 5,800 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 65 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and this may be your opportunity to join us!
Want to read more about Artech?
Click here to visit our website or click on the following links to read what others are saying about us: The Wall Street Journal, Forbes (1) (2), BusinessWire, Entrepreneur, Better Business Bureau, Hoovers, Diversity Careers(1) (2), The Artech Circle, NJTVOnline, The Business Forum Show, and SIA: “Above the Crowd.”
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube