|Reference # : ||17-93111
||Title : ||.Net Developer|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||7 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||01/02/2018 / 01/02/2020
| Description |
|Job Title: .NET Developer|
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 2 years contract
Artech is committed to maximizing global workforce solutions on behalf of its clients. Artech's deep heritage, proven expertise and insightful market intelligence has secured long-term partnerships with Fortune 500 and government clients seeking world-class professional resources.
We are currently looking for professionals experience in the below mentioned skills to join one of our Fortune 500 clients.
- 10+ years' application development and implementation experience.
- Deep knowledge of the .net framework Developer must have deep experience with the Microsoft .NET 4.5 framework.
- This includes understanding of frequently used data types (primitives, collections, base interfaces), helpful frameworks (LINQ, generics, eventing, lambda expressions).
- Developer should be comfortable answering basic questions about the framework, and explain how and why certain features are used or not used.
- Extensive experience with WPF is mandatory & should understand performance based implementation & loosely coupled interfaces.
- Experience using third part UI controls is required, & Infragistics would be a plus.
- Experience with SOLID, OO software design principles Developer must be able to explain how OO design benefits testing, other team members, and the business
- Experience with TDD and Continuous Integration
- Developer has experience or desire to write automatic tests around his own code.
- Developer must know the difference between unit testing and integration testing. Should be able to explain how tests are run in a continuous integration environment.
- Developer should be able to explain in terms of their own experience how to write tests around legacy code as well as new code.
- Experience with n-tiered architecture Developer is able to explain multi-tiered architectures MVVM.
- Must understand the responsibility for each layer, and how they are divided.
- Must explain how they worked on a team to ensure a tiered pattern was followed.
Sr Technical Recruiter
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Desk: 973.967.3561 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Vignesh.firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.artechinfo.com
Artech is the #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Company in the US.