|Reference # : ||19-235317
||Title : ||Product Support Specialist II|
MT. VIEW, CA
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||07/15/2019 / 01/14/2020
| Description |
Do something big and innovative! Stretch your creative muscles and work on big issues. Since 1989, we have developed technology environments, applications, and tools by providing experienced teams to implement, enhance, and maintain our clients’ essential systems and applications. Come join the Tech-pro team!
Job Title: Product Support Specialist II
Location: Mountain View, CA
Please Contact: Francesco Vitug
We're looking for a tech-savvy individual who loves to connect people with technology. This position will play a key role in assisting our Engineering and Product teams launch AdWords improvements and fulfill client needs. You'll be responsible for helping us 1) implement client requests and communicate user feedback to Engineering and Product teams 2) Troubleshoot technical problems and escalate bug reports and 3) Monitor customer feedback and product performance.
Top daily Responsibilities:
1. Monitoring support requests from clients, prioritize/rank as needed and go to Client accounts and dashboards to troubleshoot the requests.
2. Support the implementation team with client questions, issues, and technical problems.
3. Work closely with our engineering teams to oversee quality assurance and investigate error messages, then escalate when you are unable to resolve.
- Will review all support requests within various databases and troubleshoot errors + triage when applicable.
- Will fulfill reporting requirements to monitor support/problem trends and analyze for insights/recommendations.
- Perform troubleshooting / answer questions and triage (escalate) when necessary
- Track work in data sheets (Google spreadsheets - specific parameters to be tracked / implementation TBD)
- Run product performance/support reports to analyze issue trends and provide insights/recommendations for improvement
- Bachelor's degree (Associate's' or technical school) degree or diploma in technology
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Product Coordinator role demonstrating core responsibilities of internet products based technical support or supporting an engineering team
- Understand advertisement campaigns
- Attention to detail
- Experience with dealing a manual pro