Do something big and innovative! Stretch your creative muscles and work on big issues. Since 1989, we have developed technology environments, applications, and tools by providing experienced teams to implement, enhance, and maintain our clients’ essential systems and applications. Come join the Tech-pro team!
Job Title: Product Support Coordinator
Location: Mountain View, CA
The Product Support Coordinator will be assisting partners in integrating their data with our system.
He/she will also provide high touch technical support, troubleshoot, escalate and respond to product support requests from partnership teams. Other key responsibilities would include:
- Leverage internal tools, logs and data to identify/troubleshoot issues.
- Act as liaison for Technical Services Product and Tools Operations, internal Product/Engineering and Development teams by establishing operating processes, reporting cadence and ongoing communications with these stakeholders.
- Learn and build expertise on new processes, operational tools and tracking applications. Compile, analyze and report on relevant partner or support Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Drive optimizations and seek to reduce cost through tool or process improvements.
- Respond to user email inquiries.
- Communicate user feedback to engineering and product teams.
- Troubleshoot technical problems and escalate bug reports.
- Monitor customer feedback and product performance.
In the Retail Operations program manager role, the candidate will have responsibility to support the sell-out sales channel and maximize sales through key channels (stores, call centers, online, etc.). This role requires significant business support and acumen components, requiring business modeling, presentation creation, strategy modeling, training material support, and some light data analysis.
- BA/BS degree; in lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience
- Experience in a Partner Management/B2B support role.
- Experience in a project management role, working across cross-functional teams.
- Strong project management, analytical, troubleshooting, influencing and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities while working independently to drive projects to completion.
- Ability to provide effective and pro-active communication to various stakeholders.
- Effective problem-solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills.