|Reference # : ||19-219909
||Title : ||Software Test Engineer - Senior|
Iowa City, IA
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||04/12/2019
| Description |
Job Title: Software Test Engineer - Senior
Job Id: ACTKJP00000932
Location: 101 ACT Drive, Iowa City, Iowa - 52243
Duration: 04 Months
Note: Python experience is mandatory
- Software Test Engineer - Python
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Typical work-related activities include:
- Lead the coordination of own testing work with contingent workers on the team.
- Design, develop, and execute test plans and cases based on existing documentation and past experience.
- Analyze the results of testing, producing clear, concise and reproducible descriptions of issues encountered.
- Receive and integrate feedback into future work.
- Maintain documentation of procedures, controls, and metrics related to legacy application testing
- Troubleshoot production incidents relating to legacy products.
- Provide updates on progress, results, concerns and other relevant information to management and others as appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in an Information Technology related discipline
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired.
- 5-7 years' experience in software testing or quality assurance.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Critical thinking and problem solving abilities required.
- Technical proficiency to hold discussions with technical staff required.
- Ability to determine need for performance and/or security testing within a given project required.
- Ability to establish solid business relationships and work effectively in a dynamic team environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication (both technical and non-technical) skills required.
- Experience testing APIs and using XML and/or JSON required.
- Experience using SQL to query transactional databases required.
- Must be comfortable adapting to shifting priorities and working under tight deadlines.
- Experience using UNIX, HTML, and/or Java preferred.
- Knowledge of Automated Testing required.
Asst. Manager – Staffing
Office: 973.507.7522 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Nageswara.firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.artech.com