|Reference # : ||18-64108
||Title : ||Manufacturing Engineer II|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||12/03/2018 / 12/02/2021
| Description |
Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer II/ Electrical Manufacturing Engineer II
Job ID: JDJP00018530
Location: Ankeny Iowa
Duration: 36Months to start with possible extension
1st shift 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM. OT and weekends anticipated (up to three Saturdays a month) 3rd shift work is possible.
JOB DUTIES: Supports production through the completion of a variety of technical tasks using independent judgment and problem solving in applying policies and procedures within the scope of the position. Under limited supervision, provides a wide range of technical support to the production floor, engineers, and/or department
Responsible for recognizing component and/or equipment problems that arise and perform independent troubleshooting and testing.
Maintains necessary records and documentation. Interprets basic electrical/engineering drawings, diagrams, and schematics. Develops simple work instruction and modify or update existing procedures.
Researches, gathers and summarizes data for use in determining errors and root cause. Provides recommendations for problem resolution or process improvement.
May follow through with implementation.
- MES support – Be the main contact to support MES. Including but not limited to support of labor reporting issues, FA integration issues with DC tools, Modular Test Stands, MES functions and AGV integration.
- This will require the person to have a strong understanding of SAP.
- ERT/EOL support Be the main contact to support issues with the ERT and EOL processes within JDTester. This person will not be responsible for updating tests but will a point of contact to request additional changes or modifications to the tests.
- Factory Tools support – Contact for any new factory tools systems or software implemented.
Thanks & Regards,
- Bachelor's degree and/or Electrical Trade Certification or equivalent experience
- ERT/EOL (end of line) electrical repair experience
- Ability to read electrical prints and diagnose issues
- 2+ years in a manufacturing environment
- Safety shoes with internal metatarsal protection
- Knowledge/Experience with CANBUS networks is preferred.
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.507.7586 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.artech.com