|Reference # : ||18-55226
||Title : ||Storage and Backup Consultant|
San Diego, CA
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||10/02/2018
| Description |
|Position: Storage and Backup Consultant|
Client: HCL America
Duration: Long Term
We are looking for a team-orientated candidate with excellent communication skills are a must. Candidate should be willing to improve his co-worker’s skill set with his knowledge and receive the same in return. Candidate must have positive attitude and is willing to help and to serve our clients.
The Storage and Backup Consultant role includes participating in the design, configuration, development, integration, testing, implementation, documentation and support of Storage and Backup infrastructure environments. Manage the building of Storage and Backup Infrastructure services with deep understanding of the application requirements. Work with Architecture, Operational teams to develop, apply and support Enterprise Storage and Backup Infrastructure processes, tools and environments.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Expertise in Storage technologies typically Pure, NetApp, IBM, and HP products in an Enterprise IT framework.
- Good to have knowledge on EMC, Pure and Hitachi Storage Products.
- Expertise Backup technologies typically EMC Networker, NetBackup and Commvault products in an Enterprise IT framework.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of Storage and Backup Security Practices.
- Should be able to analyse, design, and implement mission critical storage and backup infrastructure/architecture and ensure high levels of data quality and availability.
- Extensive experience on Enterprise Storage Solutions Performance analysis, Performance tuning and recommending industry best practices to customers.
- Establish and maintain documentation of the current technology state and effectively propose enhancements.
- Create and maintain optimal backup, restore and redundancy solutions for business critical data.
- Should be familiar with Technology-Stack: AWS, MS-Azure, DevOps, Git, Rest API on windows and Linux platforms. MySQL, Data Analysis, ETL, data-wrangling.
- Candidate should have experience on Software defined storage.
- Perform capacity planning and performance tuning as it relates to the storage infrastructure.
- Design, Implement and Manage DR data replication (Storage & Backup) to ensure data recoverability.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Backup and Recovery Best Practices in relation to EMC Networker, NetBackup and Commvault Good knowledge and understanding of information processing principles and practices.
- Candidate is able to constructively, clearly and succinctly express your opinions and ideas, and enjoy working in a team cooperating with other people.
- Experience with VMware ESX storage assignments, capacity planning, virtual disks, and RMDs
- Storage vMotion, storage clusters, and VASA
- Hands on experience in Hyper converged (Nutanix, VxRail), Public Cloud and Private Cloud solutions.
Aditya Prakash Ravi
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.507.7556| Fax: 973.998.2599
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.artech.com | LinkedIn
Artech is the #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Company in the US!