|Reference # : ||18-52819
||Title : ||Core Java Developer|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||09/16/2018 / 03/15/2019
| Description |
|Job Title: Core Java Developer|
Job ID: 18-52819
Location: Columbus OH
Duration: 6 Months potential Right to hire
Note: Only W2 (No Corp-to-Corp)
- Expertise in Java 8
- Expertise using web/ app servers (Apache/Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere)
- Expertise in Java concurrency, concurrency patterns, experience building thread safe code
- Expertise with Spring, Spring Boot
- Expertise writing unit tests (Junit, Mockito)
- Expertise with SOAP and REST services related libraries (CXF, Jersey, Jackson)
- Expertise Java EE development experience (JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JMS)
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience supporting high volume, mission critical applications
- Expertise with HTTP and HTTPS protocols including setting up and debugging SSL/TLS.
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Strong understanding of factors affecting external facing application performance (JVM tuning, GC, thread pools).
- Strong understanding of OOP & SOA principles, enterprise design patterns, industry best practices.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience developing microservices
- Expertise with multiple messaging technologies: Kafka, IBM MQ, ActiveMQ
- Expertise with NoSQL database technologies (e.g. Cassandra)
- Experience with caching/datagrid technologies: Gemfire, Memcached, Hazelcast
- Experience with cloud platforms (Spring Cloud, Cloud Foundry, AWS)
- Experience using source control (GIT/ClearCase)
- Experience with automated builds (Maven, Gradle,Jenkins)
- Experience with ORM tools such as MyBatis/Hibernate
- Experience using logging frameworks (SLF4J/Log4J)
- Experience Hystrix OSS libraries (e.g. Hystrix)
- Experience with Aspect Oriented Programming
- Experience with Reactive and Asynchronous programming
- Experience working in a fast paced and scrum/agile environment with aggressive deadlines.
- Experience collaborating with other teams and vendors.
- Expertise with multiple database technologies: SQL, DB2, MySQL/MariaDB
- Experience with Swagger
- Experience using APM tools (Splunk, Dynatrace)
- Experience developing internal frameworks.
- Understanding of application security and OWASP Top 10.
- Experience using Security Vulnerability Analysis tools HP Fortify and BlackDuck.
- Experience with Enterprise Security API (ESAPI).
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org/973.295.4571
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.295.4571 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: email@example.com| Website: www.artech.com
Connect with us on - LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Woman-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube