|Reference # : ||18-36754
||Title : || Instructional Designer- IT|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||07/23/2018 / 12/31/2018
| Description |
|Job Description: |
Job Title: Instructional Designer
Job ID: 18-36754
Location: RTP, NC, 27709
Duration: 6 Months (Strong possibility of project being extended until June 2019)
Principal accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Client is pursuing several process improvement initiatives in Product Lifecycle Management and Master Data Management based on Oracle Agile PLM and Oracle e-Business suite R12 systems.
- This project impacts many people and teams as it relates to systems and processes that are used daily to manage the end to end supply chain.
- With the process and system changes, training and documentation will be required for changes in existing processes and for new processes.
- As part of this effort, we are looking for an instructional designer to develop or update novel and engaging training materials, both instructor-led and online courses.
- Gather stakeholder input, analyse SOPs and system functionality as basis for training development
- Update existing eLearning modules for Oracle Agile PLM based business processes
- Update existing classroom training modules
- Adjust classroom training modules to support virtual / remote delivery
- Develop new training modules for processes that are not covered in existing modules
- Develop reference materials such as quick reference cards and job aids
- Collaborate closely with project team (process owners, technical writer, IT)
This is a global project that requires frequent collaboration with stakeholders in Europe and in the United States. Occasional teleconferences outside of regular business hours may be necessary.
Minimum Skill Requirements:
- Min. 3 years’ experience and proven track-record developing end-user centric training modules for system-enabled business processes
- Experience developing eLearning content, using Articulate Storyline, Camtasia or similar tools
- Ability to gather unstructured information from stakeholders and existing documents, and use this as basis to develop clear and engaging training content
- Ability to create a non-standard and creative approach to training material
- Strong writing and graphical design skills
- Strong MS PowerPoint skills
Additional desired skills:
- Knowledge of Oracle Agile PLM is a plus
Experience in life sciences and for IT supported processes
- Past experience creating e-Learning as well as classroom training modules
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org / 973.967.3540
Assistant Manager- Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3540 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email:email@example.com| Website: www.artech.com
Artech is the #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Company in the US!
Connect with us on - LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter