|Reference # : ||18-33998
||Title : ||Cassandra Developer|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||07/09/2018 / 02/08/2019
| Description |
Job Title: Cassandra Developer
Job ID: 18-33998
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 7+ Months
Job Vacancies: 1
Note: Only W2 (No Corp-to-Corp)
Primary Technical Skills: Cassandra, Datastax, CQL (Cassandra Query Language), NoSQL, Cluster, Java/Python/Scala, Data Modeling, Cassandra API, Cloud, Maven, GIT, JIRA.
- Strong hands-on experience with Cassandra, data modeling, data replication, clustering, indexing for handling for large data sets.
- Expertise in managing Cassandra Cluster using DataStax Enterprise Edition (preferred).
- Strong experience with programming language like Java or Python, .
- Experience working with distributed systems, clustering, and replication technologies.
- Well versed with development toolkits like Maven, GIT, Continues Integration suites, automated deployments, JIRA, Wiki.
- Familiarity of Microservices architecture desired.
- Experience with Cloud architecture (Cloud Foundry)
Minimum Required Skills and Education:
- Bachelors (IT/Computer Science Preferred); Master’s Degree preferred (IT/Computer Science Preferred) or equivalent experience
- 4-5 years of hands-on experience in developing large scale applications using Cassandra (Apache or DataStax).
- Proficient in Cassandra APIs, tools to import variety of data formats like CSV, Excel, JSON, XML etc
- Strong understanding of CQL, Data Modeling in-order to achieve highly performant data access.
- Strong experience in data modeling in Cassandra to design efficient storage model to meet variety of business needs
- Ability to troubleshoot & investigate stability, performance issues.
- Strong hands-on experience of programming with Java, Python, Scala etc
- Experience building data pipelines for structured/unstructured, real-time/batch, events/synchronous/asynchronous using MQ, Kafka, Steam processing.
- Experience with SQL, NoSQL, relational database design, and methods for efficiently retrieving data for Time Series Analytics.
- Working with solution architect & business analysts to define implementation design & coding of the assigned modules/responsibilities with highest quality (bug free).
- Determining technical approaches to be used, and defining the appropriate methodologies
- Must be capable of working in a collaborative, multi-site environment to support rapid development and delivery of results and capabilities (i.e. AGILE SDLC)
- Effectively communicating technical analyses, recommendations, status, and results to project management team.
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at Kumar.Sudarshan@artech.com / 973.967.3363.
Team Lead – Recruitments
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3337 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: email@example.com | Website: www.artech.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube