|Reference # : ||18-33032
||Title : ||Deskside Support Representative Onsite Support|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||06/30/2018 / 06/29/2019
| Description |
|Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position.|
Job Title: Deskside Support Representative Distributed Client Services
Job ID: 18-33032
Location: SOUTHFIELD MI
Duration: 12 months with possible extension of more
- Deskside Support Tech. Must be experienced in DESKSIDE support, Remote / CTS Support, SCCM, Windows, Incident, IMAC, VDI, SW/Break/fix, IMAC, Ability to solve tickets remotely, work with SCCD.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years work experience in a business environment performing client-facing deskside support activities.
- Perform highly complex Deskside services to include install, move, add, changes, build, configuration, and software support on client personal computer, plus customer assistance with problem source identification and problem resolution at the customers desktop or laptop. Can work as technical focal for site or shift. Includes consultation with support groups, such as LAN, Admin, Networking, etc.
- Office 365 experience must
- Identify and remediate potential SLA misses to account management team.
- Has experience performing technical coordination for deskside critical situations until resolved (i.e. has performed critical situation response).
- Demonstrated leadership and oversight for other technicians to ensure adherence to IBM processes and work instructions.
- Provide highly complex IMAC and incident support using remote takeover tools.
- Demonstrated success at negotiating among an array of parties including those from IBM, vendors of HW, SW, network carriers and the customer at both the end user and executive levels to resolve complex and/or relatively obscure problems.
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.295.4595 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Shubham.S@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with us on - LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter