|Reference # : ||18-14405
||Title : ||Medical Promotional Review|
Lawrence Township, NJ
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||03/26/2018 / 09/25/2018
| Description |
|Job Title: Medical Promotional Review|
Work Location: Lawrence Township, NJ
Length of Assignment: 6 Months
Position Type: Contract Role
Client: A Big Pharmaceutical Company
• As a member of the US Medical Promotional Review team, is responsible for providing input and advice to conduct the review of promotional materials for scientific/medical validity across Client' Portfolio. Critically review and recommend changes to promotional materials/activities to ensure balance of the messages, medical accuracy and appropriateness of the content of the materials/activities in accordance with relevant guidance.
• Proactively align and build strong relationships with champions and other advisors/stakeholders on issues or concerns to provide medical advice to ensure balance of messages in accordance with relevant guidelines.
• Participate in internal and external meetings (training, educational and others, including medical congresses) to remain current on ever changing regulations, relevant new medical/scientific information and commercial strategy
• Determine acceptability of data/references used to support promotional claims and provide expert guidance as well as effective negotiation leading to resolution for approval of pieces
• PharmD, MD, PhD preferred with 1-2 years' experience in clinical practice or the pharmaceutical industry.
• Demonstrates understanding of medical writing and medical review of promotional materials in the pharmaceutical industry
• Demonstrated ability to manage various projects, solve problems, deliver on commitments, and work with multidisciplinary teams.
• Strong scientific/medical written and verbal communication skills required.
• Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry as well as the external compliance, transparency & conflict-of-interest environments
• Experience in delivering a customer-focused service
• Developed business acumen and ability to impact and influence senior internal stakeholders
• Strong leadership and organizational skills with demonstrated success in driving optimal business results in a complex matrix organization required.
Interested candidates can share their most updated resume at email@example.com or they can reach out to me on #973-967-3412