|Reference # : ||18-00128
||Title : ||Business Analyst/Technical Analyst|
White house station, NJ
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||01/02/2018
| Description |
Business Analyst/Technical Analyst
|| Business Analyst/Technical Analyst
Job description summary:
- Senior BA with experience in Development of calculation in Empower and GLIMS
- Senior BA with significant lab operational experience, knowledge of lab instrumentation & vendors, knowledge of data integrity
- Senior BA with Experience in Pharma, GMP
- • Knowledge of laboratory operations and various technologies / standalone instrument types & operations
• Understanding of SDLC and experience with drafting various SDLC document types (RS, DS, CS, Scripts, QASR)
• Understanding of data integrity requirements
• Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
• Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with the business to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver artifacts as needed, such as Business Requirements Documents and Use Cases.
• Experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies are required.
• Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
• Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project managers
• Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
• Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
• Serves as the conduit between the internal customer community and the software development team through which requirements flow.
• Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
• Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
• Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.