Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGE MANAGEMENT (Not Project Manager position): STRONG CYBER EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED!
Must have strong cyber experience supporting large global organization(S) with scale and complexities similar to the client.
This person will be OCM support various ISRM (Information & Security Risk Mgmt.) projects. Organizational Change Management lead will play a key role in ensuring all change initiatives associated with IT projects meet objectives by increasing adoption and usage. The individual will provide leadership focus on aspects of change, including people, business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structural changes.
Cyber-experienced OCM Lead will partner with the business/function to ensure organizational change management is integrated into projects, applying a structured change management approach and methodology for the people side of change for business/function.
• Leverage change management methodology and apply as appropriate for the business environment, adjusting as needed to ensure focus is on execution and impact for the people-side change driven by a transformation initiative
• Develop Project OCM Approach documents
• Identify potential people-side risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns
• Develop and execution of a set of actionable and targeted change management plans, including communication plan, stakeholder management plan, change impacts, and training plan (if applicable)
• Understand, communicate and contribute to the IT organization change program goals and strategies
• Provide leadership and Implement change management process and tools to support adoption of changes
• Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications
• Lead change impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders
• Support the design and delivery of Symphony training programs and associated security role mappings
• Confront and manage conflict in a constructive and timely manner. Highlight issues to the appropriate levels and take ownership to resolve them
• Establish and maintain high-quality relationships with all levels across the company and with external partners
• Conducts change readiness (when applicable) and post change management assessments to determine effectiveness of the change implementation
• Define and measure organization readiness, establish metrics to assess the effectiveness of communication, training and other change management vehicles and user understanding
• Gain executive sponsorship, manage stakeholders, define stakeholder impacts, drive stakeholder awareness, guide business engagement (champion /super users)
• Utilize innovative, creative approaches and continuous improvement to drive communications, training, change management and other human resources related content to improve the absorption and adoption of key messages
• Identify the preferred training approach and key stakeholders for each project or initiative as part of the overall change impact assessment
• Support the development of tips, guides, FAQs and other documentation to complement training efforts
• Utilize creative, alternative approaches to traditional classroom training including e-learning, video, and self-directed method.
• Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan.
• Apply good project management practices.
• Comply with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
• Ability to apply a structured change management approach and methodology for the people-sided change caused by projects and change efforts
• Ability to develop a change management strategy based on a situational awareness of changes and the groups impacted
• Experience with organizational design and organizational effectiveness tasks and delivery
• Highly developed communication skills with expertise in producing organization-wide communications and development of a communication strategy
• Experience with project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and to work as part of a geographical diverse team.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
• Experience with large-scale and global organizational change effort a plus
• A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
• Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies
• Competency with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
• Experience leading an internal communications campaign, including creating cascading messages, collateral, talking points, posters, job aids, presentations, etc.
• Demonstrated strong leadership skills
• Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
• Excellent active listening skills
• Problem solving and root cause identification skills
• Strong analytic and decision making abilities
• Must be a team player and able to work with and through others
• Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal without positional authority
Bachelor's Degree or higher, in organizational management or information systems
Minimum Experience / Training Required:
• Extensive experience (at least 5+ years) leading change and communication efforts for multiple global, complex technology implementations
• Prior consulting experience delivering projects and navigating client-facing environments
• Prosci or other Change Management Certification
Apply by creating/using account