Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Must be a US Citizen who currently possesses a Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph.
Statement of Work:
Incrementally deliver integrated scalable, extensible and service based framework which efficiently enables rapid development, deployment and evolution of advanced mission applications and analytics. Scope includes all work activities necessary to implement, operate and maintain the framework within the ICITE environment.
Researches, collects, and reports information on the ability and capacity of company products and competing equipment. Aids in the design and development of equipment and systems, and redesign of existing systems to fulfill the needs of customers.
• Formulates/defines specifications for complex operating software programming applications or modifies/maintains complex existing applications using engineering releases and utilities from the manufacturer.
• Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents those programs.
• Provides overall operating system, such as sophisticated file maintenance routines, large telecommunications networks, computer accounting, and advanced mathematical/scientific software packages.
• Assists all phases of software systems programming applications.
• Evaluates new and existing software products.
May require a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 7-12 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Performs a variety of complex tasks.
Works under general supervision.
A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager and may lead a small group or team.
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
- Experience as Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc)
Required skills/Level of Experience :
Active TS/SCI security clearance required
Amazon Web Services Working Experience with C2S, DI2E, GovCloud
Big Data Applications (Hadoop HDFS, Accumulo, Spark, Streaming, Kafka, Cassandra)
Development Operations and related tools (JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Chef, Kubernetes)
Nice to have skills:
DoD/IC experience with systems engineering in the process areas of Architecture, Requirements, Portfolio Management, or User Engagement
Demonstrated experience providing support to all aspects of system development from analysis of needs to verification of system performance
Awareness and use of key community reference models/frameworks (DoDAF, JARM, FEA-CRM)
Experience in the following technologies/languages/formats (Desired)
Development/Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services with experience in C2S, DI2E, or GovCloud
Working knowledge of at least one of the following: Python, R, Scala, Perl or GeoPython
Working knowledge in at least one of the following: Java, C++, C#
Experience with iterative development and software CM processes and tools
Apply by creating/using an account