Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Immediate need for a talented Data Analyst with experience in the IT Industry. This is a Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Parsippany, NJ. Please review the job description below and contact me ASAP if you are interested.
Job ID: [17-06166]
Essential Job Functions:
• Develop complex data models to meet the needs of the organization's information systems.
• Deep understanding and analysis of data flow and interoperability with ability to closely work with business stakeholders and end users to articulate overall solutions and approach.
• Manages the flow of information between departments and systems through the use of relational databases.
• Maintains data integrity by working to eliminate redundancy. Stays informed of the ways the organization uses its data and applies that knowledge to data models.
• Apply data architecture experience and expertise to understand overall data landscape to apply to data flows and modeling.
• Intelligently interpret business needs to delineate required reporting & analytics requirements for data model creation across multiple business functions.
• Design and manage data models and platform to enable efficient data consolidation, validation and visualization
• Strong understanding and demonstrated application of data governance principles
• Drive definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
Good to have Job Functions:
1. Actively Participate in and/or Lead design sessions
2. Assist the Software Development Manager with Team building activities – Recruitment, Coaching etc.
3. Provide status reports
4. Create / Contribute to project estimates
5. Accurate and Timely time-tracking
6. Functional, Solution and Detail Design support
1. Experience working on large cross functional projects.
2. Must be able to communicate effectively and build solid relationships with individuals at all levels, in multiple geographies and business functions.
3. Excellent oral and written communication skills and exceptional interpersonal skills.
4. Demonstrated ability to work under pressure
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
• Learn the current data flows and be able to change or improve upon them based on current use cases.
• Demonstrable experience in developing, validating, publishing, maintaining LOGICAL data models with exposure to or experience in developing, validating, publishing, maintaining PHYSICAL data models
• Demonstrable experience using data modeling tools - e.g., ERStudio
• Work with Business & Business Analysts, Data Architects, Software developers, DBAs to achieve project objectives - delivery dates, cost objectives, quality objectives, business customer satisfaction objectives, etc.
• Background in ETL development, data analysis, mapping, and automated loading preferred.
• 10+ years of Database Development/Management in an enterprise level environment.
• 10+ years any RDBMS experience.
• 5+ years of hands-on experience on data architecture, data analysis and logical/physical data modeling.
Apply by creating/using account