Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Immediate need for a talented Leave of Absence and Accommodations "LOAA" Coordinator with experience in any Industry. This is a 6 months contract opportunity with possible extensions and is located in Cedar Rapids, IA. Please review the job description below and contact me ASAP if you are interested.
Job ID: 17-02139
· Contingent position within the Human Resources Department at client that will provide primary support to the Leave of Absence and Accommodation Team (LOAA Team).
· Process daily LOA report from CLIENT’ third party provider.
· Provide Tier 1 support for American with Disabilities (ADA) accommodation requests by engaging in the interactive process with team members through verbal and written communications.
· Interact with team members in person, over the phone, with instant message and via email on their various leave and accommodation questions and concerns.
· Update and maintain LOA/ADA logs in a timely manner.
· Ensure daily work aligns and follows established standard operating procedures.
· Manage email and voicemail to ensure team member requests are processed in a timely manner.
· Provide regular updates to the LOAA Coordinators and LOAA Sr. Analyst to ensure company processes are consistently followed.
· Ensure accurate and timely data entry of team member records into appropriate HRIS and Time and Attendance Systems.
· Create and maintain electronic LOA/ADA files utilizing Microsoft OneNote.
· Compose and send appropriate correspondence to team members within the required time lines.
· Regularly interact with CLIENT’ third party administrators.
· Other administrative duties as assigned.
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
· 4 year Bachelor’s Degree
· Basic knowledge of Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
· Strong Customer Service experience
· Experience working in an office environment with processing a high volume of work
· Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment with a strong attention to detail
· Proficiency using Microsoft Word and Excel with demonstrated ability to use formulas and functions required.
· Go-getter attitude, someone who wants to prove themselves
· Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new software applications.
· Professional verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to work effectively in a team environment.
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required.
· Regular and predictable attendance required.
· This contingent position can be located in Cedar Rapids, IA or Plano, TX. If the position is filled in Plano, the contingent will need to be able to do overnight travel approximately 10% of the time
· No jumping around from position to position
· Recent college grad with in interest in HR is ideal fit
· ADA knowledge/experience
· California Family Rights Act (CFRA) experience
· HRMS data entry experience
· Detailed knowledge of FMLA laws
· SharePoint knowledge
· Microsoft Power Point, Access, and One Note experience
Our client is a leading Financial organization and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.
Apply by creating/using account