Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Immediate need for a talented Information Security Engineer with experience in the IT Industry. This is a Full-Time (Direct Hire) opportunity and is located in Coppell, TX. Please review the job description below and contact me ASAP if you are interested.
Job ID: 16-21539
Perform security research, analysis, and design for the Client's computing systems
and network infrastructure.
• Must have strong understanding of Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) technologies.
• Designing and suggesting changes and upgrades to the security infrastructure.
• Participation in the review of security implications of new applications, optimizing network integrity by reconfiguring network core equipment, installing local and/or wide area networks, communications software, equipment, and network facilities.
• Maintaining operational effectiveness and efficiency of the security infrastructure.
• Implement complex firewall clusters, VPN devices, IDS/IPS solutions.
• Conduct research on emerging products, services, protocols, and standards in support of security systems.
• Maintain existing capabilities, make recommendations and implement appropriate up to date security technologies such as firewalls, encryption, web security, anti-virus software etc. as needed.
• Network scanning and intrusion detection products and authentication technologies.
• OSI Model, TCP/IP, SNMP, SysLog
• IPSEC, TLS/SSL, Proxy services
• Networking: Switching, Routing, ACLs, DHCP, DNS, Firewalls
• Load Balancing
• Web, application and network security techniques
• Perform other duties as assigned or necessary
• Be available, on-call, to rapidly troubleshoot any problems resulting from the changes.
• . Assist and support Client Security Analysts as they perform vulnerability, network and network security assessments
Minimum Qualifications :( Type of work experience, minimum skills, type of degree, etc.)
(Each Minimum Qualification has to be quantified and cannot be subjective.
Quantify by listing how many years of experience are require
(e.g. 3 years of Java, 2 years of team management, Bachelor's Degree, certifications, etc)
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, a related field, or equivalent work experience, is required.
• Minimum of seven years of hands-on experience in an equivalent Information or network Security role.
(Include other skills that would be helpful but are not a requirement of the position
• Industry certification is a plus: GIAC Security Essentials, Certified Ethical Hacker, GIAC Certified Incident Handler, Certified Security Administrator (firewall), CISSP, CCNP Security, or SANS.
• Extensive knowledge of Windows Server Systems and Microsoft Technology
• Strong knowledge of multilayer switching, internal and external routing protocols (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, MPLS and others), and VoIP architectures
• Hands-on experience installing and administering a variety of security systems including firewalls, IDS/IPS, SIEM, manage antivirus/antimalware, patch management, NAC, DLP, and Group Policy.
• Strong knowledge of at least five of the following areas: SIEM, system virtualization, Windows and Unix Security, Cloud Security, Hadoop, DBMS, Application Whitelisting, Vulnerability Management, or endpoint security controls.
• Knowledge of compliance and regulatory program requirements, such as HIPAA, ISO 27000, NIST, FISMA, and SOC standards.
• Experience using security tools such as log analyzers, network tracers, and vulnerability scanners.
• Banking and/or financial services industry experience, a plus
• Demonstrated project management skills and ability to track and report progress against established milestones, metrics and deliverables.
• Excellent written communication skills, demonstrating the ability to write with purpose, clarity, and accuracy to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Our Client is the world’s premier provider of secure solutions – including global transportation and storage for high-value goods, currency and coin processing, smart safes, ATM services, security services and advanced technology – that deliver critical business intelligence, improved productivity and enhanced protection. Qualified candidates should apply NOW for immediate consideration.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration..
Apply by creating/using account