Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Immediate need for a Sr Clinical Data Manager with experience in the Pharma Industry. This is a 12 months contract opportunity with long-term potential located in New York,NY . Please review the job description below:
Job ID: 17-23137
Key Responsibilities/Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
• Manage regulatory aspects of projects/products, including the preparation and submission of correspondence and applications to regulatory agencies; For assigned products, contribute to and provide review/approval for safety aggregate reports as required locally.
• Direct liaison with Health Authorities to facilitate the prompt review and approval of applications, supplements, and commitment closures.
• Develop and implement regulatory strategies to support/maintain registrations. Maintain product licenses across all product platforms.
• Understand regulatory environment and communicate priorities to global/regional stakeholders
• Deliver project regulatory strategy, risk assessment, and PRS for assigned projects/products
• Ensures business compliance and implementation of and adherence to Regulatory standards
• Lead and/or direct team discussion regarding project status in senior management forums.
• Prepare IRD and CTD submissions for NCE and line extensions including liaison with contributing groups and review of components. Ensures regulatory contributions achieve the objectives in the strategy, achieve agreed standards, minimize resource demands while maximizing overall project delivery time and probability of success.
• Ensure that product maintenance activities (product renewals, AQRT's, regulatory queries, etc.) are managed and responded to in line with product role, consistent with departmental procedures an including liaison with other functional groups to ensure that response targets are met.
• Liaise with internal and external technical experts responsible for preparation of expert documentation for inclusion in IRD and CTD submissions and apply regulatory expertise to enable preparation of high quality documentation.
• Advise on the development of regulatory documentation that meets relevant regulatory requirements and ensure that the documentation meets relevant regulatory requirements and that compliance with departmental procedures is assured.
• Co-ordinate with regional and country strategists the receipt, distribution and response to regulatory queries, in line with product role, consistent with departmental procedures and including liaison with RRT members to ensure that response targets are met.
• May lead preparation for, and attend where appropriate, meetings with regulatory authorities, including preparation of background materials, logistical organization and assisting in preparation of meeting minutes.
• Ensure that comprehensive records of communications and regulatory status are maintained.
• Contribute to the preparation of global regulatory strategies and plans for the targeted EM countries, including review of existing regulatory guidelines, competitor products and relevant literature.
• Develop detailed understanding of EM regulatory guidelines and technical requirements and a broad understanding of the global regulatory environment.
• Ensure that line management are advised of progress in regulatory filings in EM
• Lead and/or participate in global, regional and/or in-country Regulatory Teams for assigned projects/products.
• Lead and/or direct creation or revision of labeling per Pharmaceutical’s medical position or as instructed by Health Authority.
• Health Authority
• Global labeling
• Global safety
• Global medical
Our client is a leading Pharma Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. Qualified candidates should apply online for immediate consideration.
Apply by creating/using account