Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Our client is in immediate need for a talented "Senior SDN / NFV Consultant”; with experience in the IT Industry. This is a 12+ month's contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in "Middletown, NJ”. Please review the job description below and contact me ASAP if you are interested.
• 10+ yrs Of experience with strong background of network virtualization / SDN,
• In depth understanding of Orchestration, BPMN/ BPEL, Virtualisation with experience in cloud technologies including openstack.
• Apply end to end architecture expertise to develop end state architect in areas of Orchestration
• Must be very proficient in English and has extensive experience in presenting and preparing technical material for upward leadership.
• Key responsibility is to provide thought leadership in developing designs for complex SDN/NFV work that spans across multiple technologies, business units and organizations.
• Responsible for providing the thought leadership to the cross functional team in crafting solutions, and describing the impact of the new solution to systems and processes.
• Responsible for articulating in depth analysis and recommendation to executives on regular basis.
• Demonstrate the knowledge of Orchestration and Provisioning architecture & principles by providing recommendations to client based on the best practices.
• Mentor teams of experienced System Engineers/Developers in Customer Projects to ensure that they are delivered according to expectations and plans.
Hands on or architectural experience in a majority of following areas:
• Experience in SDN, NFV, OpenStack, Docker, Containers deployments as well as the FCAPS model to support Service level orchestration and assurance
• REST and other NorthBound APIs
• Experience with deployment or use of configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef, or Ansible
• Heat Orchestration (HOT Templates)
• Good Understanding of ETSI NFV/MANO Architecture
• Demonstrable exposure to open source, eCOMP or similar platforms for network automation.
• Experience developing virtualized application integration frameworks both in cloud and in x86 based hardware.
• Hands on experience in Application Virtualization
• Experience with TOSCA and YAML based file formats
• Experience with JSON, XML and other advanced data structures
• Understanding of agile methodologies.
• OpenStack working knowledge
• Virtualization, Orchestration,
• Cloud Technologies
• TOSCA,HEAT and YAML
• REST, JSON, Web Servicesc
• Expert knowledge of Virtualization, Orchestration, Service Enablement
• Experience with delivering projects using ETSI MANO based orchestrator in a openstack NFVI environment involving telco VNFs
• Deep knowledge of ETSI MANO components (Like VNF, VNFFG, NFVI), functional blocks (Like NFVO, VNFM) & MANO descriptors
• Deep experience in application and implementing OSS/BSS solutions
Our client is a leading IT organization and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. Qualified candidates should apply NOW for immediate consideration.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.
Apply by creating/using account