Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
SAP Functional Analyst– ISU Device Management
Location: Vorhees, New Jersey
Salary Range: $130,000 Base
Experience Minimum of 6 to 9 years of experience with SAP ISU configuration and support in ECC 6.0 SP7 and experience with at least two full SAP system implementations.
Experience with design process, implementation, and ongoing enhancements for the SAP ISU Module.
Experience with Device Management
Experience with Work management applications such as click
Experience with BPEM and exception management
SAP Functional Analyst – ISU Device Management is responsible for the requirements analysis and detailed design of SAP ISU business processes, for configuration and testing of SAP ISU applications, and for related deployment activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
. Should play a significant role in the design process, implementation, and ongoing enhancements for the overall SAP ISU Module
• Provide subject matter expertise on SAPs best practices for implementing SAP ISU business processes.
• Lead workshops in gathering business requirements, influence adoption of standard SAP processes, identify and handle gaps while minimizing development effort.
• Analyze and document requirements and design solutions for the business process scenarios. • Realize the technology solution in order to fulfill business requirements, including design frameworks, documentation and proof of concept needs while adhering to documentation, configuration, security, development, and testing standards and guidelines.
• Prepare Functional Specification and Interface Design documents.
• Verify project deliverables for completeness and quality. Work with client business stakeholders to review and approve these deliverables.
• Analyze existing custom developments, objects, and modifications, and evaluate the impact of changes on them.
• Work with users in determining business requirements and troubleshooting issues.
• Ensure consistent, timely and effective communications with internal and external stakeholders.
• Keep track of customer satisfaction and provide input and assistance to other IT projects related to ERP as required.
Experience in all SAP Industry Solution Utility (ISU), Device Management (DM) module as it pertains to Meter reading, Billing and Field Services
• Solid understanding of other areas such as AMI, Service Order and EAM processes in PM.
• Experience in Suite on HANA.
• Experience with all phases of an implementation including business process blueprint, detailed design, configuration, testing, and support.
• Experience in SAP Workflow, Interfaces, Enhancement framework and ISU Middleware configuration/development.
• Ability to create and maintain testing scripts in SAP Solution Manager.
• Experience with creating training materials and assisting with user orientation and training.
• Ability to serve as a liaison between technical, quality assurance and non-technical stakeholders throughout the development and deployment process.
• Good verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Self-starter with ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with a keen desire to learn and expand depth of knowledge.
• Good Collaboration, prioritization and team working skills.
• Should be able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with virtual teams.
• Should be able to handle business calls and gathering requirements.
• Should be a fast learner with good attention to detail
Apply by creating/using an account