Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Position: Recruiter IV
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: 5+ Months (Backfill)
Services to be performed:
The Recruiting team plays a pivotal role by driving end-to-end recruitment strategies that land top talent. The successful individual thrives in an innovative, fast-paced environment, will work hard, have fun, and get the job done.
The best candidate draws upon extensive knowledge of business and Talent Acquisition and will forge dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners.
S/he has a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, providing world-class candidate and client/account management, as well as deep negotiation, organization, verbal and written communication skills.
In addition the successful candidate will have an ability to prioritize correctly, demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
· Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
· Recruit passive candidates and assess candidates for fit and motivation.
· Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates.
· Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment of talent that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing new processes and fine-tuning current processes.
· Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
· Screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
· Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers.
Client is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
At least 7 years of experience in corporate staffing and/or search firm environments, delivering full life cycle recruiting.
· Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
· Experience building and driving talent sourcing initiatives.
· Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases, internet sourcing tools and complex spreadsheets.
· Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
· Technical recruiting experience.
· Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results.
· Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
· Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
· Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
· Strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
Previous work experience of strong tech recruiting experience.
For this position the candidate MUST HAVE experience in TECH sourcing and recruiting for roles like SDE, UI/UX, QA tech.
Tech software sourcing previous experience is mandatory for this position
Team is open to both agency and corporate sourcing previous experience.
Phone screen followed by onsite.
This is 100% onsite job, remote work not available.
Extension and conversion both are a possibility.
Apply by creating/using an account