Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
• Someone has worked with Client before
• Sourcing for IT engineers
• Build Pipeline for Software development Engineers
• Experience for SDE's
• Worked with ATS and High volume
• High probability for extension
• Phone interview first
• Extensive experience in sourcing software development engineer
Services to be performed:
The Kindle Content team is seeking a talented Technical Sourcing Recruiter to support technical hiring. This is a great opportunity to join a growing recruiting organization in an entrepreneurial environment that has the support and resources that a large company provides, all while working with a collaborative business that is passionate about the talent acquisition process.
The focus of the role is on driving candidate generation strategies in partnership with your clients and recruiting team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to partner across teams and execute sourcing campaigns to attract and hire the best technical talent the industry has to offer. This is a great opportunity to be in a high-visibility role as part of a team focused on making an impact on the business while recruiting for smart, innovative talent.
In this role, you will partner with business leaders to source and hire the best technical talent the world has to offer. Innovation is the key. You will only be limited by your creativity. No idea is a bad idea when it comes to sourcing talent for the Kindle Content team. You will thrive in working with business leaders who are 100% engaged in the recruiting process and eager to support recruitment delivery any way they can. Whilst our hiring bar is one of the most challenging to overcome; the results make it worthwhile as you will work with some of the most impressive individuals in their field. Candidate quality is all that matters and we are willing to go to any length to engage industry experts. Our Talent Acquisition team thrives in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, pioneer, and get the job done. You will have the opportunity to draw on your extensive knowledge of talent acquisition and technology recruiting and forge dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners.
· Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing strategies which target multiple candidate channels and assess candidates for fit and motivation rather than simply sell a role.
· Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management; conduct in-depth screening of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios.
· Ability to apply your advanced sourcing skills to identify talent others cannot.
· Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Client's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customers
· Articulate in writing recruiting plans with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
· Participate in sourcing projects/recruiting initiatives including, but not limited to, meet-ups; tech events; conferences, and hackathons.
· Research and build talent pools within ICC's competitive landscapes.
Client is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
· 2+ years of technical (IT, software, digital) recruiting experience.
· Prior experience in a full-lifecycle, research or pure sourcing role gained within a complex corporate, RPO or agency environment.
· Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
· Experience in running sourcing events
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Will be a top technical recruiter. Whether your background is corporate/in house or search firm you will be genuinely interested in and the go-to person for technical industry searches, specifically in core technical recruiting role.
Will have clear written and verbal communication. Experience in advising and influencing Sr. leadership with narrative documents and reports.
Proven ability to keep up with a fast-paced environment. Resilience under pressure. Polite pushback when required. Ready to collaborate and bring ideas to the attention of the whole team. Confident when working autonomously.
Exceptional consulting, technical acumen, and assessing skills.
Articulate with a high level of business acumen; able to influence and respond across complex arguments and engage with senior level executives in a polished and professional manner
Self-assured, not easily thrown, able to think on their feet
Inquisitive; with a strong desire to learn.
Reason for Request:
Apply by creating/using an account