Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED
The Tech Leadership Recruiting team plays a pivotal role by driving end-to-end recruitment strategies that land top technical leadership talents. The successful individual thrives in an innovative, fast-paced environment, will work hard, have fun, and get the job done. The best candidate draws upon extensive knowledge of business and Talent Acquisition and will forge dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. S/he has a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, providing world-class candidate and client/account management, as well as deep negotiation, organization, verbal and written communication skills. In addition the successful candidate will have an ability to prioritize correctly, demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
· Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
· Recruit passive candidates and assess candidates for fit and motivation.
· Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates.
· Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment of talent that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing new processes and fine-tuning current processes.
· Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
· Screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
· Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers.
At least 5 years of experience in corporate staffing and/or search firm environments, delivering full life cycle recruiting.
· Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
· Experience building and driving talent sourcing initiatives.
· Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases, internet sourcing tools and complex spreadsheets.
· Bachelor's degree
· Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
· Technical recruiting experience.
· Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results.
· Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
· Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
· Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
· Strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
**Manager Intake Notes**
I am looking for 2 Contractor Tech Recruiters to report to myself, and work on tech leadership roles (level 7 tech positions at Client).
I am looking for contractors that has some experience in tech recruiting, with good foundation in tech sourcing space, scrappy, eager to learn and eager to succeed. Technical leadership recruiting space is very challenging but an attractive area for a lot of recruiters. Candidates with tech executive search background, love to recruit for senior positions could be great for this role.
The most common reqs we work on: Sr Manager of Software Development; Principal TPM; Principal Product Manager-Technical.
Sourcing is a very critical portion of the role but the client engagement opportunity is definitely there for anyone with that maturity & skillsets. The clients I mainly interact with are at least at Level 7 at Client, with many of them being Directors or VPs. The right candidate with the right communication skills would have the opportunity to partake in this client engagement.
Apply by creating/using an account