Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: Marketing Assistant/Analyst – Senior
Duration: 14 Months (Possible Extensions)
Location: Toronto, ON
CLIENT's is changing. Yes, we're the company that moves money around the world quickly and reliably in 200 countries and territories. We are also present in over 510,000 locations bringing immense distribution convenience to our consumers. But we're on the cusp of becoming much more than that. Our vision is to be the preferred financial services provider for the underserved – billions of people and businesses with unmet financial service needs. That means aggressively pursuing digital, mobile, ATM/kiosk and stored value card strategies that meet the needs of today's global consumers and businesses. So if you're looking for a company on the move – and truly one of the most diverse work environments on the planet – then CLIENT's could be for you.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing you will be a key member of the Product Marketing team the incumbent will play a key role in business development and execution of strategic/account partner marketing with Retail and Digital teams in Canada.
In this role you will
• Plan and manage Strategic Partnership marketing activities that drive incremental business growth for CLIENT's and Strategic Accounts
• Work with partners to develop joint marketing plans based on market trends and competitors.
• Identify and qualify potential co-op marketing tactics with Strategic Partners Develop, Manage and execute marketing activities for Strategic Accounts including rolling out new platforms both digitally and at retail locations.
• Work closely with Strategic Partnerships team in to leverage Product knowledge, consumer insights and customer data/analytics.
• Provide support in developing Strategic Partner marketing strategies and campaigns that are aligned to core CLIENT's business.
• Leverages owned, shared and earned partner marketing tools and programs to enhance our business objectives.
• Evaluates and provides robust reporting/insights on the performance of Strategic Partner marketing campaigns and programs.
• Work with brand, legal, compliance, fraud, privacy, sales, operations, and other teams as necessary, to drive awareness and foot-traffic at retail level.
• Demonstrate an understanding of how digital activities drives retail growth.
• Own marketing KPI's for various strategic accounts
• Bilingual in English and French desired
• Bachelor's degree required -
• Willing to learn and grow.
• 5+ years or more overall channel or account marketing experience
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills that recognize cultural nuances
• Detail-oriented, highly analytical, data- and results-driven
• Experience managing digital content from ideation to execution on various channels
• Experience executing omni-channel campaigns both in offline and online environments, including but not limited to digital marketing channels, content strategy and development, display and video.
• Demonstrate knowledge of full-funnel marketing metrics and experience managing different elements of the funnel (Awareness, Consideration, Action)
• Demonstrate knowledge in Local Listings Strategy (Google My Business, Yelp, Facebook) and Reviews
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously, and contribute effectively in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
• Comfortable working in a dynamic fast-growing environment
• Perseverance and persistence in dealing with challenges, and the ability to find creative, innovative solutions
• Comfortable presenting to senior leadership, new ideas or methods and using constructive feedback to develop skills/hone projects.
• Ability to work remotely and with other team members who span different geographies and timezones
Apply by creating/using an account